Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Perfume Taste In Mouth

THE FOURTH MEETING OF POETRY IN THE RED


Last March 26 was held at the Hotel Saray Granada Poetry IV Meeting of the Network Of ninety poets who signed two months ago we were fifty, and that allowed read two poems each instead of one as was expected. Mine and you know, because I published this blog at the time: "Sunset in Granada 'and' Your name ."

Saray booked us a room very charming and intimate for the recital, and we passed one by one stage. We welcomed the poet and writer from Granada Gregorio Morales, dedicating a poem that so moved me that I tied his throat. I borrowed it to a friend Gregory to that you can read here:

The Alhambra of Granada virtual poets


lifted up my walls just for poets sing
my beauty.

My walls are built of poetry. My
towers, battlements and my sources my
are made of lines.
My bricks are poems about poems.

am an invisible city,
closed for many and open to few. Multitudes
crash on my walls. Counted
see the spirit behind my adobe.

Thanks for coming, virtual poets!
Each one of you is a tower.
Alhambra Your verses are parallel.

poets come to me from heaven.
land Poets
camp on the outskirts.

land poets are slaves.
have to cross police and border
and never sing when they want.

sky The poets of living untethered.

sing what they love when they love.

poets of the earth, when they want to sing,
go to a publisher.
A poets from heaven, just click.
poets of the land, when they want exercise
poets,
kneel before a bard.
A poets from heaven, simply enter the network.
poets of the land is closed
groups and are wound in battle. Poets of the sky
loathe hosts
are solitary, think, love and sleep in peace.

You, virtual poets, poets of the sky,
emuléis not the poets of the earth! You are the Alhambra
poetry.
The Alhambra does not love to be New York.
land poets go to New York,
but poets of the air come to the Alhambra.

Can not you see I keep my secrets jealously?
What am sublime rough on the outside and inside?
land Poets do not know themselves. Poets of the sky
dig to find.

can only be self
outside the glamor and glory.

Avoid black holes and come to me!

flourishes in my garden the secret music that you define. Follow

as you are, poets of the sky!
You've got it all. Your media

invisible as the soul is invisible.

poets betray
land and sold.
How are you going to betray you
if miracles flow from your hands?
If you are in all parts
and have overcome the time?
alone with your mouse magic
you build invisible walls, invisible

with verses that build towers inhabited by the invisible
duende.

have not come to me by chance.

I ask you to be as strong as my foundation;
as unaffordable as my story;
as strong as my walls;
as sweet as my verses;
so ethereal, as mysterious as the princes
that lived in me.

Secret Crowds live in my palace.

A multitude of souls who seek love and embrace
like you on the internet.

look in the mirror, virtual poets!
And I will see to me.
and see me as I am.
My face is yours.
Welcome to my kingdom!
Take away my magic!
Let me yours!

http://lorealinvisible.blogspot.com/2011/03/la-alhambra-de-granada-los-poetas.html?showComment=1301427276105 # c3620514285478651735

After the first round of poems, was a half-hour break in the gardens of the hotel, coffee and snacks and sweets. Then we went back into the room to recite the second round of poems.

At the end of the room we reserved for event participants realized poetic and an abundant and delicious dinner in which we share experiences and projects with each other and we went from being known virtual real friends.

The organizer of the meeting, Marian Gardi, celebrated his birthday after dinner and all offer for it with Cava.

The event, which began at four in the afternoon, ended at midnight, and some were then drinks in Granada. My wife and I went to bed, we were exhausted after climbing on foot and travel Albaycin then half the city taking pictures and tapas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment