Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Example Cover Letter For Beauty Therapist



Dear Friends, @ s @ s:

For a few days, my wife and I are in Granada. I hope there personally know some of you @ @ s in the IV Meeting of Poetry on the Web and share our poems aloud and experiences, with a few hours together visiting places and typical drinks.

try to bring the car full of pictures to share here with you. I hope I do not denounce Traffic Civil Guard to bring photos, given its insatiable greed revenue collection. Once reported driving me wearing a banana in your ear.

Was I so quiet listening to the radio at full volume, clear, with the banana in the ear that I learned, when a motorist suddenly passed me and beckoned me to stop. Before asking anything, he took out his notebook and began writing fines, then I requested the documentation.

- What's on guard, I've done something wrong?

And the agent starts to move his lips and gesturing as if parallel.

highest-Speak, please, which I find no bananas.

And the guy goes and gives me a slap that launched the golden fruit on the windshield, and then said

- Are you driving recklessly.

- Yooooo? But if I went to 90!

"It is just that: to bring that object into the ear causes distraction for other drivers and can cause a serious accident. "said the uncle who had hidden behind huge sunglasses.

- But that is not forbidden! What is the ear is to bring the mobile phone - I answered very excited.

No way, Uncle was inflexible and had enough to write on the pad. I said that in addition to the fine I would be removed until the points that I got when I had surgery the appendix.

And when I got home I got in touch with www.todo fines. Com , that agency promises to remove the fines, and explained the case . As I have said I will win, because in the Highway Code says nothing against bananas. In addition, I have the support of the President of the Community of the Canary Islands, which has taken the incident as an affront to their community and fruit landmark discrimination.

Well, sorry you have a little raving. When you get older passing strange things about them is the memory, and others, like me, they remember everything, but do not know then what you are talking and moving from Sierra Morena to Jabugo. What I mean is that the kiosk will be down ten days and I'm not going to be able to visit you . Be generous with me and not me you have in mind.

Hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment