Saturday, March 12, 2011

Monster Racing Belly Button Rings

CABBAGE! CONGRATULATIONS



Ingredients for four people:
½ kilo of chick peas, green beans ¼ a ¼ potato and pumpkin, a piece of sausage, chorizo \u200b\u200banother, half pig's trotters, a piece of bacon and 1 / 4 pork.

Chickpeas are soaked twelve hours before a vessel. Must remain covered with water with a little salt. If you prefer the cabbage with chickpeas and white beans, like should Soak the chickpeas and pour ¼ kilo of each (*)

If done in pressure cooker, toss all ingredients at once clean the pot with water to cover and a tablespoon of olive oil. Ready in twenty minutes.

The Kale tastes best when eaten the next day I made it, because it is all more fluffy.

In a normal pot is more laborious, because if you throw the ingredients together fall apart tender some before others. Carmen

first take the meat and chickpeas, expected to be almost tender and then add the pumpkin, chorizo, blood sausage and potatoes. It is slower and you need to be aware of the stew to see when to add the pumpkin and other ingredients and when you're ready to eat.

(*) Note: Authentic Cabbage leads Andalusian chickpeas and white beans, but my son does not like beans and, of course, my wife makes her happy for the child eat. The child is now 35.
Order of preferences for my wife
When we married, I dealt with all his heart.
When the children were born, I moved aside.
When the grandchildren came, displaced children. These, in turn, I pushed myself.
Now I try to call your attention squeezed against the wall of my huge sweetheart Carmen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment