Thursday, April 28, 2011

How To Clean A Marlin 1870



Today not move me the moment he set sail sun, painting the clouds tuck him orange

indifferent nod I show blue jacaranda trees, whose branches I hail from the square.

The swallow nest on the windowsill hovers before me balcony, worried, and my potted hydrangeas including whispering behind me, while I keep looking away, stuck in the distant mist, and I shudder to see vacuum you left in my bed.

The sun and air that I embrace, trying to comfort me, dried my tears as I broken chest, hopeless soul, loneliness creep of night, silence and ghosts.

think that I will not feel in my hands the sweetness of your breasts, nor will my naughty fingers life in freedom to find in the wetlands of the essence of your valleys lives that made us vibrate while we both ate a kisses!

Ah, love! Thinking about nectar from your mouth, your full lips and my tongue delivered skin covering silk ...

dream of rose petals that flying toward me and kiss me, I offered its fragrance and drunk, let me cuddle in your garden. The air, disturbed, flees us and die of suffocation, sucking and sobbing like crazy, until you drop dead about each other.

No, today I hear the greeting fragrant roses, or accept the invitation of bees and butterflies to walk with them between garden flowers: the flower that impelled me to bow, quivering with passion, with her beauty that kept my soul in his prey, intoxicated with perfume, fed with fluid impregnated with the essence ... That was assembled Saturday in a plane and disappeared this point in the sky that keeps a sharp eye.

Safe Creative #1104289083392

0 comments:

Post a Comment