Saturday, April 9, 2011

Get Xbox Hdmi With Normal Hdmi

WALK FOR GRANADA

my trip to Granada and there is little left to tell, because if they say a picture is worth a thousand words, the many photos that I have shown speak for themselves.

I, however, tell you about the city, town, and its people, in case some day you are going that you know what I can find.

Granada is a clean city. In one week I counted only 5 poop dogs when my city of Cadiz, El Puerto de Santa Maria, they abound in such a way that the sidewalks seem chess boards, and must walk with his head down to circumvent them. And in Granada I've seen several containers for dog excrement, things I have not seen in this area.

I have seen several public urinals in the streets, something that lacks also the place where I live.

I was struck by the large number of gardens and fountains that adorn the many squares and avenues, and parks overflowing with greenery.

Its buildings are pleasing to the eye, do not have much height or are striking glass skyscraper as in big cities, but instead show a sweet mixture of styles: Arabic, Renaissance and modern.

The water is fine, cool and bland, you can drink safely from any source.

Granada to preserving the tradition of free tapas bars, and the guide who accompanied us on the views of the Alhambra insisted that if we entered a bar and asked for a beer or wine, they had to put a cover and if not demand it. To us it's been since forever, but it is no big deal: in my neighborhood, the bar also puts Andalusia and only costs 1 euro beer or glass of wine. In Granada, cane costs 1 `80 and the wine depends on whether it came from Granada or elsewhere, but at least 2.50 euros the cup.

In Granada they charge you for everything, even to enter the cathedral. And that's no big deal, is a cathedral like any other. The most important of Spain, by the number of visits, I think it is that of Santiago de Compostela, and yet, when I was in it all they charged me to go in and take pictures. In the Granada, a half dozen security guards watch to not take pictures. But I made them.

is not for nothing, but the reforms, maintenance of religious buildings, and salaries of priests and bishops out of public money, our taxes, and so I think I have the right to freely enter into them. And I had to pay 7 euros each : 3'50 to see the tomb of Ferdinand and Isabella and other 3'50 by the Cathedral! And above forbid me to take pictures for them to sell their shirts!

The truth is that I would not go, angered me what I think is an abuse, but a couple of friends, who attended the Fourth Meeting of Poetry on the Net told us: "Do not go away you can think of without seeing the cathedral Granada," and my wife did the rest. At the end we went, and made at least 70 photos: two did sneak into the Chapel Royal, although the six guards, and the rest in the cathedral, a church more like a market: hundreds of people abandoned their air, wandering around the spacious aisles and taking pictures without respecting the ban on cartels. There was no indication that religious rites were held, I never saw the big doors open, but only where it had paid the entrance, which in turn was a souvenir shop.

Another thing: if you despistáis and can not find any street or place, do not ask young people but older people, guards and hospitality professionals. Twice we asked young people, students, judging by folders or books under his arm, and in both cases we sent in the opposite direction that the street was looking for. That I had not happened before in any city I've visited many.

However, on both occasions, after walking for a while and realizing that we had taken hair, because according to the map we had forgotten in the hotel, we walked away from the place we were looking . We asked some people over and they were so nice, they were willing to accompany us to the site, which was no farther than fifty yards from where he had previously asked the students.

I do not want to bore you with nearly 300 photos of Granada city, and also here I would take up much space and would further slow the already slow blog. I therefore invite you to choose the topic that interests you by clicking among which I state here:

1, Cathedral, Royal Chapel and Monastery of the Cartuja.

2 º Walk through Granada.

3 º Park Technology & Science .

4 º Hotel Saray Granada


Hope you like it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment