Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Donation Request Letter For Church

IF GOD

Like unwary insect spider

I've caught, girl, you caught me ...

I love you, I love your laughter,

your hands, your feet, your hair and your eyelashes.


Your large eyes, girl, drive me crazy.

They are killing me bit by bit.


Your lips, my girl, are two pink carnations.

P or kiss, I would do anything


Your face, my child, is porcelain.

Just caress it, give my soul.


Your breasts, my girl, jugs of milk and honey.

're agile and lively, like a gazelle

intelligent, cheerful companion. Main

firm silken skin, long legs ,

pliant as the reed in the bank.


If God really exists, creator of many things:

the moon and the stars, the seas and Earth

clouds and winds, the wolf and sheep,

love and poison, women and roses.

Please ask, as say is so good,

knowing how I love you, I have this dream:

Hold you, blow your kisses, shake your body,

your walk with my hands silky wetlands

feel your weak and trembling complaints

and quench the thirst of our eager mouths

enjoy both, reaching the sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment