Friday, August 6, 2010

Dying From Anorexia How Long Can You Survive

WM: Another emulator

Just two days ago I finally find a solution to the problem of connecting my WM6 emulator and my SQL Server 2005 ... then today, out of nowhere, I came across this error when trying to install my application on the emulator from VS2008:

Error 1 The device security configuration disallowed the connection. Ensure That You Have the Appropriate certificates on your device for Development. Review your SDK documentation for Proper security Connecting to settings for this device. Device Connectivity Component

After reading a dozen articles that spoke from changing registry values \u200b\u200bin the emulator, to install some safety certificates and so on, I found my own solution: making a Soft reset the emulator!

So it meets the highest peak of computing: when something does not work, restart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment